Social Media Search
We’re a talent branding company working with senior professionals to:
- Ensure their social media profiles are compelling and magnetic
- Help them create and distribute influential content
- Build their connections and followers as an audience
- Accelerate 1:1 relationships with the people they need to know
Our core service is called ExecConnections and our usual clients are:
- Talent acquisition leaders who want hiring managers to attract and inspire the very best candidates
- Business development leaders who want to create more leads and new relationships with prospects
- CEOs who want to achieve influence in their industry or with media, government or other stakeholders
- Senior job seekers who want to accelerate relationships and meetings with hiring managers, in-house recruiters, executive search or private equity
Supplementary services include:
- Business research, market mapping, company mapping, recruitment research, talent mapping
- Talent pooling, candidate generation and virtual communities
- Social media management on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and more
Key-words people might use to find a company like ours include: social media marketing, talent branding, talent pooling, talent mapping, direct sourcing, social recruiting (although we don’t like this term), social selling (although we despise this term!), social marketing (even though this doesn’t mean what they think it does), virtual communities, lead generation, strategic networking, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+
Our five values provide the framework for how we do business at Social Media Search. They guide us in everything we do – from key business decisions to day-to-day activities. They influence the way we work with each other – and the way we serve our clients and engage with our communities.
- We are deliberately different in everything we do.
- We are externally focused. We share everything we know and look outside our business for the best ideas.
- We are totally transparent and honest in everything that we do.
- We aim to be right first time, all the time.
- We constantly strive to be better and better by seeking feedback and constantly assessing the value of everything we do.